Hiwin provides a wide range of ballscrew configurations to satisfy your special application requirements. Hiwin has the capability of producing JIS C0 class ground ballscrews, and DIN 5 class (up to 23 microns) for precision rolled ballscrews. Ballscrew O.D. ranging from 4mm to 120mm, and with Dm-N values up to 220,000. Hiwin uses precise procedures to create exact groove profiles such as grinding or precision rolling. Heat treatments are also applied to ensure the hardness of their ballscrews to provide the maximum load capacity and service life, resulting in high quality products with long service life.
Custom Options for Ballscrew Designs
Tech Spec Inc. is known for supplying custom ballscrew assemblies and support bearings. Plus we provide technical service to support these components. Our customer service team is able to quote from your provided print to match required specs for a new design or replacement ball screw.
If you are unable to provide a print, our ball screw shop can review the assembly to reverse-engineer the intricately designed components. Redesign for improvements may also be suggested for old and/or failed assemblies moving forward.
We are able to meet DIN, ISO, and JIS standards to ensure the quality meets your requirements. Additionally we are able to meet a variety of accuracy requirements for rolled and ground ballscrews.
- Hardened ball screws for rigid and reliable construction
- Left-hand or right-hand threaded screws are available
- Custom end-machining to match your design needs
- Ground or rolled ballscews in a variety of accuracies
- Custom ball nuts designs to meet specific requirements
- Additional ballscrew design considerations may be available to accommodate environment
- Size range from miniature to heavy-duty large ballscrews